2) The tconcern that constantly has actually an apical and a basal surconfront is tconcern.A) epithelial B) connective C) muscle D) basal E) apical
Characteristics of epithelia include all of the following exceptA) attachment. B) avascularity, C) rebirth. D) polarity. E) extracellular matrix
6) Epithelial cells that are adapted for absorption commonly haveat their free surchallenge.A) mitochondria B) cilia C) microvilli D) junctional complexes E) Golgi complexes
10) Epithelium is associated to underlying connective tconcern by A) keratin. B) interfacial canals. C) a basement membrane. D) a reticular lamina. E) proteoglydeserve to.
You are watching: Each of the following is an example of dense connective tissue except
18) Transitional epithelium is found A) lining the urinary bladder. B) lining the ducts that drainpipe sweat glands. C) lining kidney tubules. D) lining the stomach. E) at the surconfront of the skin.
20) You would find psendostcatitied columnar epithelium lining the A) trachea. B) urinary bladder C) secretory portions of the pancreas. D) surface of the skin. E) stomach.
20) You would uncover psendostcatitied columnar epithelium lining the A) trachea. B) urinary bladder C) secretory portions of the pancreas. D) surconfront of the skin. E) stomach.
22) Cells that are level and also thin are classified A) columnar B) squamous C) blasts D) transitional E) cuboidal
24) The epithelia that line body cavities and also blood vessels are classified as A) easy squamous B) stratified squamous C) easy cuboidal. D) stratified cuboidal. E) transitional.
See more: What Is The Cultural Hearth Of Christianity Ap Human Geography
26) The two major kinds of cell layering in epithelia are A) simple and appropriate. B) stvalidated and pseudostratified. squamous and easy. D) straightforward and stratified. E) cuboidal and also columnar.
34) Glands that secrete their product by the bursting of cells are glands. A) apocrine B) sudgriferous C) holoscine D) endocrine
38) Which of the following tworries are classified as "connective tconcern proper 1 arcolar conneetive tproblem 2 adipose tproblem 3. fibrocartilage
38) Which of the adhering to tissues are classified as "connective tproblem proper"? 1. areolar connective tproblem 2. adipose tconcern 3. fibrocartilage 4, dense irconstant connective tconcern A) 3 and 4 B ) 1,2 , and 3 C) 1 and also 2 D) 1, 2, and also 4 E) I and 3
39) Which cell produces the protein fibers in areolar connective tissue? A) squamous cell B) adipocyte C) fibroblast D) chondrablast E) chondrocyte