You are watching: I can fall from great heights and live
Test Your Skills on I can fall off a building and live, but in water I will die. What am I? RiddleThere are many types of riddles like math riddles, comic riddles, brainteasers, and puzzles. Many riddles can be found on the internet but they are sure to give your brain a workout. Riddles Challenge You to Solve These Hard Riddles that are meant for Everyone. Go on! Try all of the new brain teasers that combine logic and math to test your mental mettle. Find out our new collection of easy riddles and brain teasers.Almost Everyone loves solving brain teasers and challenging riddles right? If you think you’re already a pro at solving tricky riddles, put yourself to the test with these and try out I can fall off a building and live, but in water I will die. What am I? Riddle?
What is I can fall off a building and live, but in water I will die. What am I? Riddle?
Have a look at the question!
"I can fall off a building and live, but in water I will die. What am I?"
What is the answer to I can fall off a building and live, but in water I will die. What am I? Riddle?
The answer to I can fall off a building and live, but in water I will die. What am I? Riddle is "Paper"
The Explanation toI can fall off a building and live, but in water I will die. What am I? Riddle is that a paper can fall off a building and live. But it will die in water.
You can find many Funny Riddles from muzic-ivan.info. Every day, we provide handpicked Funny riddles to help you relax and laugh. Despite the age, including Kids, Youngsters, and Adults can get benefitted by visiting our page. Try Funny Riddles that are updated on our page and Challenge your friends and family.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
1. A fellow encountered a bear in a wasteland. There was nobody else there. Both were frightened and ran away. Fellow to the north, bear to the west. Suddenly the fellow stopped, aimed his gun to the south and shot the bear. What color was the bear?If you don't know, this may help you: if the bear ran about 3.14 times faster than the fellow (still westwards), the fellow could have shot straight in front of him, however for the booty he would have to go to the south.
It all happened on the North Pole. When the man shot, he must have been right on the North Pole. Getting it? So it makes sense to assume that the only color the bear could be was WHITE.So this is it. I've heard another logical solutions (even that there are no bears neither on the North nor on the South Pole), but this one presented makes sense to me. And what about you?
2. A farmer returns from the market, where he bought a she-goat, a cabbage and a wolf (what a crazy market :-). On the way home he must cross a river. His boat is small and won't fit more than one of his purchases. He cannot leave the she-goat alone with the cabbage (because the she-goat would eat it), nor he can leave the she-goat alone with the wolf (because the she-goat would be eaten).How can the farmer get everything on the other side in thisriver crossing puzzle?
Take the she-goat to the other side. Go back, take cabbage, unload it on the other side where you load the she-goat, go back and unload it. Take the wolf to the other side where you unload it. Go back for the she-goat. That's it.
3. Three missionaries and three cannibals want to get to the other side of a river. There is a small boat, which can fit only two. To prevent a tragedy, there can never be more cannibals than missionaries together.
1 cannibal and 1 missionary there, missionary back. 2 cannibals there, 1 cannibal back. 2 missionaries there, 1 missionary and 1 cannibal back. 2 missionaries there, 1 cannibal back. This one cannibal takes the remaining cannibals to the other side.
4. Parents with two children - a son and a daughter - came to a wide river. There was no bridge there. The only way to get to the other side was to ask a fisherman if he could lend them his boat. However, the boat could carry only one adult or two children.How does the family get to the other side and return the boat to the fisherman?
First go the children. Son comes back, and father goes on the other side to his daughter. Then daughter goes back to pick her brother up and they both go to the other side to the father. Son comes back to give the boat to mother who goes to the other side (to father and daughter). Daughter jumps in and goes to her brother so they can both return to their parents. Daughter gets off and son gives the boat back on the first side of the river to the fisherman, who goes on the other side. There the daughter jumps in and goes to her brother to take him back to parents where she (where the whole family meets at last) returns the boat to the fisherman.The boat crossed the river 13 times.
See more: When The Number Of Units Produced Equals The Number Of Units Sold
5. One family wants to get through a tunnel. Dad can make it in 1 minute, mama in 2 minutes, son in 4 and daughter in 5 minutes. Unfortunately, not more than two persons can go through the narrow tunnel at one time, moving at the speed of the slower one.Can they all make it to the other side if they have a torch that lasts only 12 minutes and they are afraid of the dark?
First mom and dad - 2 minutes. Dad comes back - 3 minutes, both children go to mom - 8 minutes. Mom comes to dad - 10 minutes and they both get to their children - 12 minutes.