You are watching: Star wars battlefront beta has stopped working
Before acquiring started
Before you head on to the adhering to fixes, make sure your PC (just how to inspect my PC specs?) meets the minimum requirements for Star Wars: Battlefield 2.
Try these fixes
If “Yes my equipment is up for running Star Wars: Battlefront 2“, right here are 8 crashing fixes for you to try. You could not have to try them all; simply work dvery own the list till you find the one that does the trick.
Fix 1: Repair your game
Many of the moment, repairing your game does the trick. Your Battlefront 2 crashing may be caused by corrupted game papers. If you haven’t tried this prior to, make certain you do this before you attempt the complying with fixes.
Before repairing your game, you’d better rebegin your computer and launch Origin or Steam.1. Origin
1) Select My Game Library in Origin.
2) Right-click your Star Wars: Battlefront 2.
3) Select Repair.
4) Wait for the process to finish.
Restart Origin and play your game to check out if the crashing concern persists. If the game keeps crashing randomly, move on to the next resolve.2. Steam
1) Go to the Library tab.
2) Right-click Star Wars: Battlefront 2 and choose Properties from the menu.
3) Select LOCAL FILES tab and also click VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES… button.
4) Wait for the procedure to complete.
Rebegin Steam and also play your Battlefront 2 aget to test the problem. If the game keeps crashing randomly, you deserve to repair the game manually.
Fix 2: Update your tool drivers
An array of gaming difficulties such as crashing and freezing is resulted in by a wrong, faulty, or outdated graphics driver. Battlefront 2 is no exception. To store your game occupational like a charm, you’ll must upday the graphics driver.
You deserve to obtain the latest graphics driver from your graphics card’s manufacturer NVIDIA and also AMD, that save releasing new chauffeurs to settle bugs and boost gaming performance. But if you don’t have actually the moment, patience or skills to upday the driver manually, you deserve to perform it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically acknowledge your system and also discover the correct vehicle drivers for it. You don’t have to know specifically what mechanism your computer is running, you don’t must be troubled by the wrong driver you would certainly be downloading, and also you don’t must problem about making a mistake once installing.
You deserve to update your drivers instantly with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will certainly then scan your computer system and also detect any outdated or difficulty motorists. You’ll be amazed at just how many type of updates you’ve missed out.
3) Click theUpdateswitch beside the flagged graphics card driver to automatically downfill the correct variation of that driver, then you deserve to manually install it (you have the right to perform this through the FREE version).
Click Update All to update all of your chauffeurs immediately (feel totally free to attempt the Pro version, which comes through Full Support and also a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee. You will be prompted to upgrade as soon as you click Upday All).
The Pro version of Driver Easycomes with full technological support. If you need assistance, please contactDriver Easy’s assistance teamatsupport
4) Restart your COMPUTER for the transforms to take impact.
Fix 3: Recollection Battlefront 2
If you fail to stop your Battlefront 2 from crashing, you deserve to try to reset your Battlefront 2 settings. Sometimes your game crashing deserve to be prompted by particular settings. Here’s just how to do it:
1) Quit Battlefront 2 and also cshed Origin/Steam.
2) Go to %USERNAME%Documents and also delete the whole Star Wars: Battlefront II folder.
3) Play Battlefront 2 aget to test the worry.
This solve functions for the majority of COMPUTER individuals, but if this doesn’t occupational for your situation, don’t problem. There’re a few even more fixes you have the right to try.
Fix 4: Revert back to DX11
Many type of Battlefront 2 players find reverting to DX11 helps alleviate random crashes. Here’s exactly how to execute it:
1) Go to %USERNAME%DocumentsSTAR WARS Battlefront IIsettings.
2) Right-click BootOptions.ini file (if tright here is one), and also pick Edit with Notepad++.
3) Change GstRender.EnableDx12 1 to GstRender.EnableDx12 0 and also conserve the file.
You have to currently be able to run this game without a hitch. If Battlefront 2 keeps crashing, you can allow DX12 aacquire.
Note: If you discover reverting to DX11 makes your game laggy, you deserve to edit BootOptions.ini aobtain to allow DX12.
Fix 5: Run as administrator
When the game keeps crashing, you deserve to constantly run both your game launcher and also game.exe file as administrator. To make certain your game runs smoothly, you have the right to run your game as an administrator permanently.
1) Right-click Origin/Steam and pick Properties.
2) Go to the Compatibility tab and select Run this program as administrator.
3) Click Apply > OK.
4) Go to your game installation folder and run your game exe file as administrator also.
This functions for many kind of COMPUTER players, but if it doesn’t carry out the trick for you, don’t be upcollection.
Fix 6: Disable antivirus software program temporarily
Since Battlefront 2 consumes most memory and CPU usage as soon as it’s running, many third-party antivirus applications might regard it as a potential danger and reason Battlefront 2 crashing issues.
To watch if this is the culprit of game crashes, you have the right to disable your antivirus applications temporarily. Conversely, you deserve to include the whole Battlefront 2 folder to its list of exclusions.
Be added mindful around what sites you visit, what emails you open up, and also what files you downpack once your antivirus is disabled.
If the game keeps crashing, you have the right to attempt the next settle.
Fix 7: Perform a clean boot
Tright here can be some other conflicting services that stop your Battlefront 2 from functioning commonly. To check if this is your issue, you’ll need to perform a clean boot.
1) Press the Windows logo key and R at the exact same time to open the Run box.
2) Typemsconfigand pressEnterto openSystem Configuration.
3) Go to theServicestab and also inspect theHide all Microsoft servicesbox. Then clickDisable all.
4) Select theStartuptab and clickOpen Task Manager.
5) Under theStartuptab, selecteachstartup item and then clickDisable.
6) Go back toSystem Configuration, then clickOK.
7) Rebegin your COMPUTER and launch your Battlefront 2 to view if the game launches usually.
If your game runs perfectly this time, congratulations! If you should uncover the problematic software program. Here’s just how to perform it:Open the System Configuration.Enable the service one by one (restart your PC and also test the concern after permitting each business or start-up) until you find the problematic one.
Fix 8: Disable Discord In-Video Game Overlay
If you’re using any programs with overlay features such as Discord, disabling In-Game Overlay might assist you reduce your random game crashes on your COMPUTER.1. To disable it entirely
1) Open Discord and click Settings (the gear icon).
2) Navigate to the Overlay tab on the left pane.
3) Toggle offEnable in-game overlay.2. To disable it just for Battlefront 2
1) Click theSettingsicon
2) Click onGamesin the navigation bar
3) Toggle Star Wars: Battlefront 2 toOff.
Try playing your game aobtain to check out if the crashing still persists. If unfortunately not, you’ll probably have to carry out a clean reinstallation of Star Wars: Battlefront 2. Here’s exactly how to do it quickly:Press Victory + R to open up the Run box.Type appwiz.cpl and hit Enter.Right-click Star Wars: Battlefront 2 and choose Uninstall.
See more: Price Range $$$$ Mean On Facebook, The Complete Guide To The Cost Of Facebook Ads
After uninstalling, don’t forgain to clear the roaming and also neighborhood papers. PressWindows logo design key+Rto bring out the Run box, then enter%appdata%. After that, delete the connected game records in theRoaming folder. Also, go backward toAppDataand clear the associated game files in theLocalfile folder.
If reinstalling the game doesn’t help at all, you might have to wait for the latest game patch.