2) Which of the complying with statements is true around electronic commerce? A) Business-to-service is by much the largest develop of digital business in terms of earnings. B) It is limited to transactions between businesses and consumers. C) Electronic commerce between businesses and their employees is not feasible. D) All develops of digital commerce involve organization firms. E) Consumer-to-customer electronic commerce is a finish reversal of the traditional business-to-customer digital business.
b-2-b is by far the biggest develop of e commerce in regards to revenue
3) Which of the following is an instance of business-to-consumer electronic commerce?
A) Brenda files her income tax virtual.
You are watching: Which of the following statements about e-commerce and business-to-business transactions is true?
B) A manufacturer conducts service over the Web through its retailers.
C) Juan buys Kevin"s guitar on eBay.com.
D) Reuben buys a shoe on Yebhi.com.
E) Sandra, an employee, offers the Web to make a change her health benefits.
reuben buys a shoe on Yebhi.com
4) Which of the following is an instance of consumer-to-customer electronic commerce?
A) Niobi makes an digital deposit of $5,000 into her friend Carla"s account because she requirements financial assist.
B) Heath buys a gift for Vannessa from Amazon.com.
C) Blanco, a manufacturer, conducts company over the Net with its retailers.
D) Ted documents his income taxation virtual.
E) Marty buys Lobsang"s mountaineering equipment from eBay.com
marty buys lobsang"s mountaineering devices from eBay.com
5) Ben buys an Olympus E-PL2 from Sony which starts malfunctioning. When he opts for an exadjust, the customer representative claims that an exchange or repair is not possible bereason the damages was of a physical nature and not extended under warranty. Which of the complying with consequences, if true, would certainly be an example of consumer-to-consumer electronic commerce?
A) Ben sells the Olympus E-PL2 to Balvinder Singh in India through eBay.com.
B) Ben papers an digital suit against Sony.
C) Ben files a complaint on Sony"s Web site asking for an escalation.
D) Ben buys a Canon G 12.
E) Ben sells the Olympus E-PL2 to the world"s biggest provided camera dealer KEH.com.
ben sells the Olympus E-PL2 to Balvinder in India through eBay.com
6) Which of the following is a result of international indevelopment dissemination?
A) Firms connect Internet sites to corpoprice databases to provide real-time access to personalized indevelopment.
B) Firms tailor their products and also services to fulfill a customer"s particular demands on a large range.
C) Firms industry their commodities and solutions over substantial distances.
D) Firms provide prompt communication and feedago to and from customers.
E) Firms provide ways for clients and also firms to conduct organization virtual without human assistance.
firms sector their products and services over huge distances
7) Which of the following actions describes mass customization?
A) Firms tailor their assets and also services to fulfill a customer"s particular demands on a huge scale.
B) Firms carry out immediate communication and feedago to and from customers.
C) Firms carry out means for clients and firms to conduct business digital without human assistance.
D) Firms industry their commodities and also services over large ranges.
E) Firms link Internet sites to corporate databases to carry out real-time access to personalized indevelopment.
firms tailor their products and also services to fulfill a customers particular needs on a large scale
) Which of the following is an benefit of making use of interenergetic interaction by means of the Web?
A) decreased transaction costs
B) enhanced customer loyalty
C) enhanced operational efficiency
D) reduced brand dilution
E) diminished cannibalization
boosted customer loyalty
9) The phenomenon of cutting out the "middleman" and also getting to customers even more straight and efficiently is recognized as ________.
10) Which of the complying with is an instance disintermediation?
A) Land also Rover sectors a lot of of its four-wheel drives in high altitude areas wright here vehicles call for more power.
B) Dunkin" Donuts expanded its menu past breakfasts by adding hearty snacks that substitute for meals, which is composed of items like Dunkin" Dawgs, warm dogs wrapped in dough.
C) Gatorade Thirst Quencher is a industry leader in sporting activities drinks. It is now planning to industry its drinks to functioning women in metropolitan areas.
D) OakTeak, a furniture manufacturing firm, began selling straight to its customers after it knowledgeable a dip in sales as a result of channel disputes between retailers.
E) A deluxe automobile agency creates a hybrid line of automobiles for consumers that are came to around the setting.
OakTeak, a furniture production firm, began marketing straight to its customers after it experienced a dip in sales due to channel disputes between retailers.
11) ________ describes the style of organization models that represent middlemen in order to alleviate the difficulties carried on by dealing directly via customers.
12) Which of the following is an example of reintermediation?
A) The babsence Centurian card is issued by invitation just to customers who spend more than $250,000 a year on other Amerihave the right to Express cards.
B) P&G acquires the list of parents-to-be and also showers them via samples of Pampers and other baby commodities to capture a share of their future purchases.
C) Kambo, a fashion apparel company that deals straight through customers to market its products, included retailers to its supply chain to cater to its targain audience in remote geographical locations.
D) OakTeak, a furniture production firm, began offering straight to its customers after it proficient a dip in sales because of channel disputes between retailers.
E) Dunkin" Donuts increased its food selection beyond breakfasts by adding hearty snacks that substitute for meals, which is composed of items choose Dunkin" Dawgs, hot dogs wrapped in dough.
C) Kambo, a fashion apparel firm that deals straight via customers to market its assets, added retailers to its supply chain to cater to its targain audience in remote geographical locations
13) Companies adhering to a ________ organization strategy choose to operate exclusively in the traditional physical sectors.
brick and also mortar
14) Which of the adhering to statements is true around firms pursuing a brick-and-mortar company strategy?
A) These firms do not have actually physical save locations.
B) These firms do not indulge in digital business.
C) These firms focus pucount on digital commerce to conduct company.
D) These firms conduct business electronically in cyberspace.
E) These firms operate in both physical and also online arenas.
these firms execute not indulge in e-commerce
15) Which of the following statements is true about companies pursuing a click-just organization strategy?
A) These companies approach business tasks in a standard manner by operating physical areas.
B) These suppliers operate in both physical and also online arenas.
C) These providers perform not indulge in electronic commerce to conduct their businesses.
D) These service providers do not have physical store areas.
E) These providers choose to run specifically in the typical physical sectors.
these companies carry out not have physical save locations
16) Which of the complying with statements is true around firms pursuing a click-and-mortar service strategy?
A) These firms focus pucount on digital commerce to conduct businesses.
B) These firms run in both physical and also online arenas.
C) These firms execute not indulge in digital business.
D) These firms only conduct service electronically in cyberspace.
E) These firms do not have physical keep locations.
these firms operate in both physical and also virtual arenas
17) Which of the adhering to firms would certainly many most likely seek the brick-and-mortar strategy?
A) KEH.com is a used video camera dealer that buys and also sells cameras throughout the globe.
B) Castro"s is a watch manufacturing firm recognized for its efficient mass customization.
C) SmartInv is a brokerage firm that permits its customers to personalize their portfolios.
D) BestBaker is a neighborhood bakery keep in Bantam, Connecticut and caters specifically to its residents.
E) Nebo, a computer system manufacturer, has actually sought disintermediation and also sells directly to customers.
D) BestBaker is a neighborhood bakery save in Bantam, Connecticut and caters specifically to its occupants.
18) Which of the complying with statements is true around firms pursuing a click-and-mortar organization strategy?
A) These firms learn just how to completely maximize commercial opportunities in both domain names.
B) These firms deserve to regularly complete more properly on price.
C) These firms tfinish to be highly adept via modern technology and also can innovate very swiftly as brand-new modern technologies become available.
D) Customers of these firms discover it tough to rerevolve a product in instance of damperiods.E) These firms can reduce prices to rock-bottom levels, although a relatively little firm might not offer enough products
A) These firms learn exactly how to totally maximize commercial avenues in both domains.
19) EZBiz, the brainkid of three college friends, is a startup venture which plans to develop and also industry sporting activities equipment. They are currently trying to decide in between a brick-and-click strategy and also a click-just strategy. Which of the following, if true, would the majority of threaten the decision to embrace a click-just strategy?
A) The agency has actually limited access to funds and also is looking to save its costs low.
B) The public is wary of sharing confidential information after a recent spate of credit card scandals.
C) A challenger is dealing with major backlash after inadvertently releasing sensitive information into the public domain.
D) Several companies that have switched from brick-and-mortar strategy to a click-just are enduring significant channel conflicts.
E) Some click-only service providers have been unable to accomplish economic climates of scale and subsequently are unable to offer reduced prices.
B) The public is wary of sharing confidential information after a current spate of credit card scandals
20) EZBiz, the brainkid of 3 college friends, is a startup endeavor which plans to produce sports equipment. They are currently trying to decide in between a brick-and-click strategy and also a click-only strategy. Which of the complying with, if true, would most assistance the decision to embrace a click-just strategy?
A) E-business areas firms on a global platform, in direct competition with the finest in the service.
B) Retailers have actually a choice for establiburned brands that deserve to pay good margins.
C) Research suggests that some customers favor digital shopping because of the convenience it provides.
D) Product trials and also demonstrations are a critical part of the consumer buying process.
E) Cyber legislations are yet to reach the level of sophistication required to facilitate safe digital transactions.
b) retailers have actually a preference for establimelted brands that deserve to pay good margins
21) Which of the complying with statements is true around the revenue model?
A) It emphasizes the energy that the product/company hregarding offer to customers.
B) It analyzes the existing players in the industry and also the nature of the competition.
C) It describes the promovement setup of the product/company.
D) It describes how the firm will develop a premium rerotate on invested funding.
E) It analyzes the background and also suffer of the agency management.
D) It describes how the firm will produce a exceptional rerotate on invested capital.
22) Which of the complying with inquiries have to a manager consider while analyzing the "value proposition" component of the service model?
A) How a lot are you selling the product for?
B) How fierce is the competition?
C) How do you plan to let your potential customers understand about your product/service?
D) Can the leaders of the company get the job done?
E) Why execute customers require your product/service?
why do customers require your product/service?
23) While preparing a company design, a manager considers the question, "How carry out you arrangement to let your potential customers know around your product/service?" Which of the complying with components of the businessing version is he/she considering?
A) Revenue model
B) Management team
C) Marketing strategy
D) Value proposition
E) Competitive environment
24) Paying businesses that carry or refer customers to another organization is recognized as ________.
A) affiliate marketing
B) subscription marketing
C) viral marketing
D) stealth marketing
E) buzz marketing
25) A arsenal of suppliers and processes are affiliated in relocating a product from the carriers of raw materials, to the providers of intermediate components, to last production, and ultimately, to the customer; these carriers are collectively described as ________.
A) customer management
B) product lifecycle
C) enterpincrease resource management
D) supply chain
E) market entry
26) Prior to the advent of the Internet and also Net, the secure interaction of proprietary information in business-to-service digital commerce was helped with utilizing ________.
A) enterpincrease resource planning
B) electronic data interchange
C) cloud computing
D) supply chain management
E) executive information system
electronic data interchange
27) Which of the following statements is true about the extranet?
A) It restricts the company"s information from going "on the Internet."
B) It can be accessed only by employees within an company.
C) It has firm connected information which all the employees of an company can access.
D) It enables two or even more firms to use the Web to do company together.
E) It needs large expenditures to train users on the technologies.
it enables two or more firms to use the internet to carry out organization together
28) Web-based innovations are cross platdevelop, definition that disparate computer devices deserve to communicate through each other gave that ________.
A) the computing units have actually been produced by the same company
B) the computing device production carriers are business partners
C) they are situated in the same country
D) conventional Net protocols have been implemented
E) the computer system manufacturing providers allow it
traditional web protocols have been implemented
29) Companies usage ________ to secure proprietary indevelopment stored within the corporate neighborhood area netoccupational and/or wide area netjob-related so that the indevelopment can be regarded just by authorized individuals.
30) Organizations primarily use extranets to ________.
A) conduct market research
B) manage their supply chains
C) determine their targain market
D) regulate brand also dilution
E) manage public relations
manage their supply chains
31) In the context of B2B supply chain monitoring, ________ have the right to be characterized as access points via which a service partner accesses secured, proprietary information from an company.
32) ________ can provide comprehensive efficiency gains and also cost savings by developing a single point of accessibility where the agency deserve to conduct business via any kind of variety of company partners.
33) ________ automate the service procedures affiliated in selling commodities from a solitary supplier to multiple buyers.
A) Supplier portals
B) Reference portals
C) Customer portals
D) Procurement portals
E) Sourcing portals
34) ________ are designed to automate the organization processes that happen before, during, and also after sales have actually been transacted in between a supplier and also multiple customers.
A) Sourcing portals
B) Reference portals
C) Supplier portals
D) Customer portals
E) Procurement portals
35) ________ are put up as B2B Web sites that provide custom-tailored provides or certain deals based upon sales volume.
A) Sourcing portals
B) Customer portals
C) Procurement portals
D) Reference portals
E) Supplier portals
36) What is the difference between customer and supplier portals and also business-to-company (B2B) marketplaces?
A) Unchoose customer and also supplier portals, B2B marketareas cannot be classified as extranets.
B) Unfavor customer and supplier portals, B2B marketlocations are secured by firewalls.
C) Unprefer customer and supplier portals, B2B marketareas only serve vertical markets.
D) Unlike customer and also supplier portals, B2B marketlocations are connected via a particular buyer or supplier who encounters multiple company partners.
E) Unprefer customer and also supplier portals, B2B marketplaces allow many type of buyers and also many sellers to come together.
E) Unfavor customer and supplier portals, B2B marketlocations allow many kind of buyers and also many type of sellers to come together
37) Markets made up of firms operating within a particular industry sector are recognized as ________ sectors.
38) Which of the complying with statements is true around B2B and also B2C payments?
A) Most B2B payments are made through crmodify cards.
B) Many B2C payments are made by checks.
C) Most B2B payments are made with digital payment solutions.
D) Most B2B payments are made by cash.
E) Most B2B payments are made by checks.
most B2C payments are made by checks
39) Credit cards and digital payment services are not used for huge B2B transactions bereason of ________.
A) the dangers connected via these services
B) the complications arising out of these transactions
C) preset spfinishing limits
D) the resulting decrease in functioning resources
E) the prices associated via these solutions
precollection spending limits
40) Organizations implement intranets to support ________ electronic business.
41) Intranets largely impact the ________ of an company.
42) ________ is provided to facilitate the secured transmission of proprietary indevelopment within an company.
43) Which of the adhering to distinguishes an intranet from an extranet?
A) An intranet looks and acts just prefer a publicly easily accessible Internet site.
B) An intranet provides the very same hardware as a publicly easily accessible Web website.
C) Users accessibility their company"s intranet utilizing their Web internet browser.
D) An intranet supplies the same networking technologies as a publicly available Net site.
E) In its easiest develop, intranet interactions perform not travel across the Net.
in it"s most basic develop, intranet interactions carry out not travel across the Internet
44) ________ are short-lived job-related teams via a finite task and life cycle.
A) Intensive forces
B) Cross functional teams
C) Task forces
D) Staff committees
E) Self directed work teams
45) The term ________ refers to a class of software application that permits people to work together more effectively.
46) Which of the complying with is an asynchronous groupware tool?
A) mutual whiteboard
B) virtual chat
D) electronic meeting assistance system
E) video communication system
47) One of the benefits of groupware is its parallelism. Which of the complying with statements finest describes this sentence?
A) It keeps the group on track and also helps stop costly diversions.
B) It deserve to conveniently incorpoprice external electronic data and also files.
C) It allows members to collaborate from various areas at different times.
D) It instantly documents member ideas, comments, and votes.
E) It allows many kind of world to stop and listen at the very same time.
it permits many human being to stop and listen at the exact same time.
48) Which of the complying with is a synchronous groupware tool?
C) team calendar
D) virtual chat
E) automation system
49) Which of the following gives customers via the ability to obtain personalized indevelopment by querying corpoprice databases and various other information sources?
50) The virtual sales of products and also services is known as ________.
51) Which of the following occurs in a reverse pricing system?
A) Customers specify the product they are searching for and also just how much they are willing to pay for it.
B) Customers are gave with the product and also its price.
C) Customers are provided through a product and have the right to decide exactly how a lot they are willing to pay for it.
D) Customers specify the product they are looking for and the agency offers the product through a price.
E) Customers cannot decide the product but they have the right to decide the price of the assets accessible.
customers specify the product they are in search of and just how a lot they are willing to pay for it
52) How do comparikid shopping sites generate revenue?
A) by charging a commission on transactions
B) by offering their products
C) by charging a virtual shelf-space fee to manufacturers
D) by boosting the click-count on their site
E) by charging circulation fees to consumers
by boosting the click-count on their site
53) The concept of the Long Tail describes a emphasis on ________.
A) mainstream products
B) broad markets
C) generic brands
D) brand dilution
E) niche markets
54) Which of the following is a disbenefit of e-tailing?
A) It is restricted by physical store and also shelf space constraints.
B) It requires extra time for assets to be ceded.
C) It complicates the procedure of comparison shopping.
D) It restricts service providers to effectively contend on price.
E) It reduces a company"s inventory turnover time.
it needs additional time for assets to be delivered
55) Which of the following defines Internet analytics?
A) conducting online marketing research study to improve product quality
B) analyzing Web sites in order to uncover the best one in its category
C) tracking all digital purchasers to attempt and increase their frequency of visit to a certain Internet site
D) analyzing Web surfers" actions in order to enhance Web site performance
E) analyzing Internet sites in order to find the ideal virtual business practices
analyzing web surfers" behavior in order to boost web website performance
56) Which of the complying with is a mechanism for consumer-to-customer transactions?
57) ________ is a kind of e-auction in which the highest bidder wins.
A) Reverse auction
D) Forward auction
E) Repursuit for quote
58) ________ is a type of e-auction wbelow buyers article a research for quote.
A) A reverse auction
C) An exchange
D) A forward auction
E) A research for proposal
59) Which of the following creates of e-auction frequently takes location on a business-to-company level?
A) reverse auctions
D) forward auctions
E) repursuit for quotes
60) Doug is a constant visitor of online auction sites. He uses 2 different accounts to location a low followed by a really high bid on the wanted item. This leads various other bidders to drop out of the auction. He then retracts the high bid and wins the item at the low bid. This form of e-auction fraud is well-known as ________.
A) shill bidding
B) bid luring
C) payment fraud
E) bid skimming
61) Which of the adhering to forms of e-auction fraud is connected via the sellers faiattract to ship an item after the payment has actually been received?
A) bid luring
B) bid shielding
D) shipping fraud
E) payment failure
62) If a company"s Web website is provided in the funded list of a search engine, the search engine receives revenue on a ________ basis.
63) Under the ________ pricing design, the firm running the advertisement pays only once a Net surfer actually clicks on the advertisement.
64) Click-via price shows ________.
A) the ratio of surfers that went to the Internet site divided by the number of surfers that clicked on the ad
B) the ratio of surfers that click on an ad divided by the variety of times it was displayed
C) the percentage of tourists that actually perform the marketer"s preferred action
D) the proportion of surfers who clicked on the ad split by the variety of world who made the purchase
E) the ratio of surfers who saw the Web website split by the variety of people who made a purchase
the proportion of surfers that click on an ad separated by the number of times it was displayed
65) ________ allows individual Net website owners to write-up companies" ads on their peras.
A) Bum marketing
B) Stealth marketing
C) Viral marketing
D) Buzz marketing
E) Affiliate marketing
66) In a ________, a site hosting an advertisement creates fake clicks in order to gain money from the advertiser.
A) competitive click fraud
B) iprice click fraud
C) network-related click fraud
D) shill click fraud
E) dedicated click fraud
netoccupational click fraud
67) MakeYourClick is an online ad company that is recognized for its capacity to create ads which entice customers to purchase. Brenda, an ex-employee of the firm, was fired from the company on basemuch less grounds. An angry Brenda inflates MakeYourClick"s online heralding price by repetitively clicking the advertiser"s attach. Brenda has committed ________.
A) competitive click fraud
B) irate click fraud
C) netjob-related click fraud
D) shill click fraud
E) dedicated click fraud
competitive click fraud
68) ________ is used in order to have actually little, well-characterized work perdeveloped by a scalable ad hoc workpressure of day-to-day people.
69) ________ is an instance of m-business.
70) Which of the following is an argument against digital civil liberties management?
A) It encourages unauthorized duplication.
B) It permits publishers to infringe on existing customer civil liberties.
C) It discourperiods publishers to regulate their digital media.
D) It inhibits virtual transactions in the industry.
See more: Why Did The Cleveland Show Get Cancelled, The Cleveland Show
it enables publishers to infringe on existing customer rights
71) E-filing is an instance of a ________ tool.